Knotty Dots Acupuncture Kit
Knotty Dots™ with Tiger Tape™ Patches and Fix “Ow” Now Self-Help Guide Book, featuring pain mapping patterns, trigger point locations, and self-help treatments from head to toe. The Knotty Dots stimulate the trigger point/muscle knots, like acupuncture without the needle, while the Tiger Tape Patches attach the Knotty Dots to your skin, allowing constant pressure on your muscle knots/trigger points. Simply place the Knotty Dot on the skin over the muscle knots/trigger points designated by the “x” on the self-help guide book and let it massage you throughout the day. Kit includes: 8 Knotty Dots, 16 Tiger Tape Patches, and 1 Self-Help Guide Book.
- Provides active and passive pressure point treatment
- Helps relieve sore muscles
- Helps muscle recovery
- Targeted trigger point release
- Simulates acupressure or thumb/finger pressure massage
PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
- Refer to the “FIX OW NOW” Self-Help Guide Book to locate trigger points/muscle knots.
- Make sure skin is clean and dry.
- Set tape square down with printed paper side facing up.
- Peel away backing tape from the adhesive side of the square.
- With adhesive side facing up, place Knotty Dot (with Knotty Dot flat side down) onto the center of the square tape (dome side up).
- With Knotty Dot stuck to the center of the adhesive tape, pick up and place dome side of Knotty Dot on the skin over trigger point/muscle knot area.
- Press adhesive tape area firmly to skin around Knotty Dot.
- To interact with muscle knot area, press on Knotty Dot for 10–30 seconds periodically throughout the day.
- You may leave on skin for up to 24 hours.
- Knotty Dots can be used repeatedly by peeling from used tape and applying again with a new tape square.