Tiger Ball 1.7
Small Tiger Ball 1.7, Massage-On-A-Rope. This tool is perfect for smaller muscles such as feet. You can use this tool with or without the rope. Simply press the ball into the muscle, lean up against a wall or lie down on the ground. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- The rope allows you to position the massage tool exactly where you want it, and keeps the ball from falling on the ground
- The ball is a very firm, yet forgiving material that grips both the wall and your muscles. This allows for a deep, penetrating massage
- The ends are designed so that you can add an additional ball to create your own “peanut” massage tool
- Firm, grippy and smooth massage surface
- Made of rubber
- Ball slides on corded rope so it doesn’t get bunched up
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
- Roll your feet on Tiger Ball 1.7 or lean on a wall and apply pressure on your muscles.
- Relaxing your muscles during this process will help you massage the “belly” of the muscle.
- You are the judge of how much pressure to apply. Strive for a “good hurt”- from 5-7 on a scale of 1-10. “Grimacing” with pressure can be described as that “hurts so good” feeling. It’s not unusual for people to laugh and/or get really serious when applying this type of pressure on a muscle knot. This is usually where we see the best success.
- Always follow muscle paths. Massage each muscle group 10-20 seconds. With each pass, gently press deeper into the muscle. Avoid massaging directly over bones.
- Tender muscle knots can reduce range of motion while causing minor aches, discomfort and muscle fatigue. Knots come in various sizes, like a pin head, pea, noodle or small pickle.
- Minor discomfort or tenderness may be experienced when passing over muscle knots. To minimize knots, apply 10 seconds of firm, constant, focused strokes, for three sets.
- Recurring or stubborn muscle knots often need additional attention. Using Tiger Tail products 2-3 times a day may help speed healing. Over the course of time, muscle knots should get smaller or disappear.